Rainwater harvesting techniques - The accumulation of rainwater from the roofs of buildings can easily take place within cities and towns. All that is needed to gather this water is to steer the flow of rainwater from roof gutters to a rainwater storage tank. Water can thus be stored for future uses. If you are dependent on collected rainwater and are not attached to a town’s water supply, then the water collected plays an important role in your life. If you are from the city, then it is feasible to substitute all or, at least, a considerable portion of your fresh water requirements by the capture and storage of rainwater from your roof.
How to harvest rainwater :
- Surface runoff harvesting
- Roof top rainwater harvesting
- We provide Rain water harvesting System to Industries, Apartments, and Colleges etc. We also providesself-cleaning Rooftop Rainwater Harvesting Filters and other equipments.
- Design, Erection & Process maintenance of Bio Gas plants.
- Biogas is produced by the anaerobic digestion or fermentation of biodegradable materials such as manure, sewage, municipal waste, green waste, plant material, and crops. Biogas comprises primarily methane (CH4) and carbon dioxide (CO2) and may have small amounts of hydrogen sulphide (H2S), moisture and siloxanes.
- It is a renewable energy source, like solar and wind energy. Furthermore, biogas can be produced from regionally available raw materials and recycled waste and is environmentally friendly and CO2 neutral.
- We, Kalpataru Consultants, can offer Biogas consultancy services for setting up commercial Biogas bottling plants and Biogas for electricity production units.